• Current State of the Denuclearization & Peace Process in Korea
• ROK-U.S. Alliance Beyond Denuclearization
• OPCON Transfer: Required Conditions in Today’s Environment
• KDVA Members
• Former and current U.S. Military and DoD Personnel who served in U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) or Combined Forces Command (CFC) Headquarters and Korean Augmentation To United States Army (KATUSA) Veterans.
• Individuals that work to support the ROK – U.S. Alliance (DOD, DOS, NSC and Think Tanks)
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel, Arlington, Virginia, USA
South Ballroom, Lobby Level
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Panel 1: The Current State of the Denuclearization and Peace Process in Korea
11:15 AM - 12:30 PM
Luncheon & Keynote
12:45 PM - 2:15 PM
Panel 2: ROK – U.S. Alliance Beyond Denuclearization
2:25 PM - 3:50 PM
Panel 3: OPCON Transfer: Required Conditions in Today’s Environment
4:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Galaxy Ballroom, 15th Floor
More speakers to be announced.
Military - Duty | Civilian - Business
What are my transportation/parking options?
Parking - Complimentary parking at the Sheraton for attendees. Please ask for a parking voucher at the Seminar registration check-in desk.
Metro -Closes metro station is Pentagon City Metro Station. (Blue, Yellow Line)
0.8 miles from hotel
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Amy Fisher - email@example.com (703) 304-0872